Monday, January 31, 2011

A Drugstore Version of Touche Eclat?!

Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector is packaged and marketed similarly to YSL's Touche Eclat, which got my hopes up that it might be a drugstore dupe.  I wasn't expecting perfection but Neutrogena's eye brightener is a fourth of the price of YSL's so I definitely wanted to try it out.

It worked really well underneath my eyes.  I think I may have purchased the wrong shade, but it did a good job of concealing my undereye circles anyway.  It's a little more matte and not nearly as light reflecting as Touche Eclat, though.  The product's downfall was when I used the Eye Perfector to cover up some redness and other discolorations on my face.  It just didn't seem to work anywhere but my undereye area.  Since I like to use Touche Eclat as an all-over concealer, the fact that the Eye Perfector didn't work the same way was a little disappointing.  Regardless, it did conceal and brighten my dark circles!  Overall, a pretty great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment