Monday, January 24, 2011

Guess What?


Pssst!  I've got a secret!  I made the most amazing discovery this weekend and now I'm going to share it with you!

I'm a little obsessed with products to prevent wrinkles these days and had a long discussion with an amazingly helpful and knowledgeable employee at Sephora.  After telling her what products I was already using, we decided a face serum and a better eye cream would be best.  I was immediately sold on the eye cream but a little hesitant to drop an additional $45 on the serum she recommended for me, Fresh's Soy Face Serum.  After expressing this concern, she said "Oh, I can make up a sample for you so you can try it at home for a few days.  Here, I'll make you a sample of their soy face cleanser, too."  She returned with two miniature vials of each!

The moral of the story?  Sephora ladies (and gents) can send you home with FREE SAMPLES of nearly anything in the store!  How exciting is that?  I wish I had known about this sooner!  

No comments:

Post a Comment