Monday, January 17, 2011

An Amazing Product Just Got Better

I've previously mentioned my appreciation for Garnier's Skin Renew Daily Eye Roller, the fantastic eye serum that contains caffiene to de-puff your eyes and make you look more awake and refreshed.  Now Garnier has improved on this genius concept with their Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller by adding an anti-aging formula plus slightly tinted mineral pigments to instantly conceal dark circles.  It's a surprisingly brilliant concealer that can be used everywhere on your skin, not just underneath your eyes.  It blends easily, especially if you use a concealer brush, and works well for most skin shades.  One of my friends has even eschewed all other concealers in favor of this one instead!  I'm almost equally impressed and can't wait to see results I get from long term regular use.        

No comments:

Post a Comment