Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Pick: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush

I adore blush.  I always have.  It was my go-to product when my mom let me rummage through her makeup drawers at age six, and my appreciation continues (though thankfully, I've learned to properly apply it!).  Lately I've been wearing NARS Orgasm blush and I love it, but I've been searching for a perfect shade of pink, too.  I also want a blush that lasts as long as my foundation does.  Is it too much to ask?

via

I thought this was too high an order to fill, but it seems Tarte read my mind with their brand new Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush.  The Amazonian clay is said to minimize oil on your cheeks and in your pores, so the blush balances your skin and lasts much longer than other brands. It's also rich in Vitamins A, C, and E to protect your skin against dreaded free radicals and signs of aging.   Best of all, it comes in a perfectly pink shade called Amused, as seen above.

No comments:

Post a Comment