Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Pick: Sonia Kashuk Paris Night Eyeshadow Quad


This Paris Nights eyeshadow quad from Sonia Kashuk at Target is calling my name.  I stockpile grey and silvery eyeshadow shades the way some women collect shoes.  More is more, and therefore better (come to think of it, that goes for lipstick, too).  Anyway, you get the idea.  Grey eyeshadow is such a chicer, more unexpected neutral than brown.  I love ALL the colors in this palette, but what I love most is the lower left super glittery silver shade.  I'm not really in the habit of wearing glitter eyeshadow, but doesn't this look fun to wear for spring?  For those of you who fear looking like a disco ball, I leave this picture as photographic evidence that Audrey Hepburn pulled it off amazingly well!  There's no reason you can't, either, so don't be afraid!

No comments:

Post a Comment