Monday, December 6, 2010

Steal! Too Faced "Glamour to Go Sexy in Seconds" Palette

 
The picture doesn't do the colors justice, really.  I would buy Too Faced Glamour to Go: Sexy in Seconds palette just for the blush alone.  And since it's priced at just $20, that's completely reasonable!  The blush is a near perfect dupe of NARS's legendary Orgasm blush, which I've had my eye on and is $26 a pop.  For a single blush!  And even a single Too Faced blush is regularly $20, so a whole palette for the same price is definitely a steal.  The eyeshadows are gorgeous too, and I really want to start experimenting with lighter lip colors (so 1960s chic!).  The only disadvantage is that the palette doesn't come with any applicators or brushes.  And as far as I can tell, Sexy in Seconds is only available for a limited time at Dillard's.  Or online, of course. 

What do you think?  What are some of your favorite makeup palettes?

No comments:

Post a Comment