Monday, January 9, 2012

Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara



At one time or another I've been suckered into every single mascara gimmick on the market; some work, most don't, but this Amplified Lash mascara from Buxom is in a league all its own.  You may recall my glowing review of Buxom's original mascara formula (aka the BEST mascara I've ever tried) and just when I thought this mascara could not be improved upon, those Bare Escentuals geniuses have topped themselves with something even better.

I never fully realized just how much mascara brushes affect the application until I used Amplified Lash.  It features a twistable cap to make the wand long with widely spaced bristles for volume, or short with tight bristles for definition and length.  It's like having two mascaras in one!  The difference the adjustable brush makes is incredible.  I never would have believed it until I tried it.  Want to make your very own eyelashes look like falsies?  You need this.  No mascara has ever, ever impressed me this much!  That's extremely high praise.  Seriously, quit reading this and try it for yourself.

I wonder how the Bare Escentuals people will top themselves next?  I can't wait to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment