Monday, August 8, 2011

Your Best Friend Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in Universal Taupe

I was skeptical.  The text on the side of this brow pencil insisted "universal!" but it initially appeared much too dark for my red hair when I swatched it on my hand.  It arrived in my July Birchbox and I was admittedly disappointed, Cynthia Rowley pick or not.  Universal? No way!  I almost gave the pencil to a friend, but then one day, tried it myself on a whim.  It. Was. Perfect!


This eyebrow pencil from Your Best Friend in Universal Taupe really does magically look good on everyone!  It worked with my red hair, my friend's dark brown hair, and even my mom's light blonde locks.  The secret is mostly in how much pressure you use to apply it.  Lighter pressure means a lighter application.  Plus, one side is also a spoolie to keep your brows groomed and in place.  Simple and a timesaver; now I don't need to hunt down a brow brush, it's attached to my eyebrow pencil!  This product is extremely useful.  It never needs to be sharpened, either.  Just twist it up when you need more product, and that's it!  It's reasonably priced, too, at just $12 for an extremely high quality eyebrow pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment