Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Spotlight On: DHC

Never has a company been so generous with samples.  Japanese skincare and makeup giant DHC is hitting North America, and they're bringing FREE STUFF.  Who can resist four free samples just by calling their customer service line?  And that every catalog contains four samples, too?  I've used a different moisturizer every night this week, plus experimented with DHC's masks, sunscreen, and cult favorite status Deep Cleansing Oil.  I'm loving every second of it!


Removing your makeup with oil may sound like an absolute nightmare, but trust me.  It's the most luxurious cleanser I've ever used.  You apply it straight to dry skin, massage over your face, and rinse.  Easy-peasy!  It won't lather, but the Deep Cleansing Oil completely dissolves foundation and even mascara.  Afterward you'll be truly amazed.  You won't believe it's your skin.  My face has never felt so smooth or looked so flawless than after I've rinsed off the oil!  Even if you have oily skin, you need this.  Promise.

If you aren't convinced, just call the customer service line and order up a sample for yourself!  The number is 1-800-342-2273 and the representatives are so nice.  I don't remember who I spoke with, but she also recommended some moisturizers and sent them to me as well after I told her a little about my skin type.  Generous!  A week later DHC sent me another catalog with even more free samples!  The products are pretty reasonably priced, too; most are in the $30 range.  They've got a treatment for every skincare woe you can imagine, and they want you to try before you buy!



Another favorite product I sampled was the Tourmaline Pack mask.  It contains microfine particles of the gemstone tourmaline!  How glamorous does that sound?  I couldn't resist.  Out of the packet it was a weird purple-grey color but the results were absolutely ah-may-ZING!  The Tourmaline Pack deep-cleansed my pores and left behind a radiant glow I haven't seen on my skin in quite a while.  I will definitely be ordering up the full size version.  My skin looks better than it has in ages!

If you love sampling new products, you need to call DHC's customer service line and start getting some free samples for yourself!  Nothing beats finding a new product that does wonders for your skin, am I right?

2 comments:

  1. hi; I tried the neutrogina oil-free remover and love it! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy it worked for you! Hrrm, I should do a post about that and other makeup removers, too...

    I'm working on brainstorming & replying to your email!

    ReplyDelete