Friday, August 12, 2011

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. IV (Volume 4)


Urban Decay just posted this sneak preview of their upcoming Book of Shadows Vol. IV eyeshadow palette on their Facebook page.  So far commenters appear to have mixed feelings about it.  Many are disappointed with the abundance of neutral shades, but an equal number seem to be enthusiastic.  Everybody, though, is speculating what that cord included on the right must be for.  This Book of Shadows features technology like no other palette before it!  Included is a portable speaker, audio cable, and USB cord so you can access "Get The Look" palette tutorials via your iPod or smart phone.

What do you think?  Would you purchase this?

2 comments:

  1. I actually rather like the colours, and the portable speaker is certainly an innovative idea. I think I'd probably buy it if it's at a reasonable price, though not if you end up paying extra for the tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Hijack is especially gorgeous! But I've resisted getting a smartphone so I'm afraid the technology is a bit lost on me. It's a clever idea, though, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete