Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fall 2011: Tarte SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eyeliner

 
Never will I ever stop loving my liquid black eyeliner.  Still, this girl loves to experiment and my most recent favorite way to switch things up is with this stunning SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eyeliner from Tarte,  This pencil is by no means skinny; try as I might, I can barely get anything resembling a thin line.  But that's what I love about it.  It's thick and made to create eye looks that smolder, literally.  One end is even a smudger to bring out the smokiness of the liner.  Smoky eye with the ease of an eyeliner pencil?  Yes, please!  The formula is incredible and it glides on smoothly and flawlessly.  My shade of choice is Fig, a deep plummy brown.  It's particularly gorgeous for fall!

For the last line I used the smudger.



2 comments: