1. OPI Strawberry Margarita ($6)This bright hot coral shade just screams "summer" to me, I can't get enough!
2. Essie Smooth Sailing ($8)
A gorgeous pearlized lavender blue from Essie's latest summer collection. This color is so calm and perfect.
3. Pop Beauty Nail Glam Turquoise ($10)
Last year powder blue was a huge trend, this year it's turquoise. I love it! Grab some turquoise eyeliner and do your eyes to match!
4. Deborah Lippmann Between The Sheets ($16)
Neon purple in a bottle! It has enough fuchsia to keep it from looking too goth.
5. OPI Silver Shatter ($8)
The piece de resistance! It's like Black Shatter, only...silver! Perfect for summer. I can't wait to get this on my nails. Layer it over Between The Sheets, Smooth Sailing, or even mix it with Black Shatter to see what happens. Experiment!
6. Essie Well Red ($8)
You need a gorgeous vampy red no matter what season! Essie has the best.
7. Pop Beauty Nail Glam Orange ($10)
Orange always turns up as a hot color for summer, and this year is no exception. Orange has also recently been spotted on lips and eyes! This neon shade keeps it unique.
8. Deborah Lippmann Yellow Brick Road ($16)
Yellow is another super trendy shade this summer. It was all over the runways at Chanel and is now appearing everywhere else! This will look best with a tan and is bright enough so the druggist won't try to sell you anti-fungal cream (always a plus!).