Monday, March 5, 2012

How to Get BIG HAIR

 All that really needs to be said about Nick Chavez's Horsetail Root Lifting Spray is that it made my limp, fine hair look like a LION'S MANE.  I am not exaggerating in the least.  For those who have dreamed of huge Texas-sized pageant hair and tried every trick in the book: This. Stuff. WORKS.  You just spritz the product all over the roots of your hair and fluff it with your hands or a teasing comb.  Magic!  I'm not prone to vanity any more than your average beauty blogger, but I can't stop fluffing my hair into ever greater proportions and admiring my handiwork in every mirror possible.  I'm roaring at the cats and practicing my best "World Peace, ya'll" speech and whipping my hair around like I'm an extra in a Robert Palmer video. 

You'd think I could have remembered to snap a picture, but alas.  Just trust me when I say the end result after all that fluffing was not unlike this:


Yes!  Glorious Adele hair you can achieve without a team of stylists.  What could be better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment