Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Naked Advanced Skin Cream Fixes Everything!

Well!  Despite my best efforts to marinate in SPF 50 baby sunblock at the beach this weekend, I've returned with a bit of a sunburn.  I'm at a loss as to how it happened; I am vigilant about sunscreen, you guys.  Luckily I have a new miracle cream that fixes nearly any skin woe!



At a trade show last fall I picked up a huge jar of Naked Advanced Skin Cream and really, it is the BEST product to have on hand year round.  It's chock full of super healthy vitamins, amino acids, honey, botanicals, and a zillion other luxurious, healing ingredients.  It's also formulated without mineral oil, petrolatum, parabens, and other nasty chemicals.  Plus they don't test on animals!  Naked is a fabulous company and this cream is truly a must have product.

Another unique thing about Naked cream is that, instead of water as the main ingredient like in most creams, Naked's main ingredient is aloe.  You know what famous celebrity endorsed product also has aloe as a main ingredient?  Creme De La Mer!  Except Naked is way, way better for your skin.  It's healed my sunburn extra quickly!  This is day three and it's barely visible.  My skin hasn't even peeled because this cream is so hydrating.  It's amazing for your face and your body as well.  I don't think I've ever used anything so moisturizing! 

Naked Advanced Skin Cream is available online in a giant 9 oz. container!  It lasts forever.  Plus you'll also get two 1 oz. travel sized creams.  It's a fantastic treatment for sunburns and dry scaly skin, and great as a moisturizer year round.  My skin has never looked better!

8 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this! If it works on sunburn, I wonder if it will work for my son. He has dry, itchy patches on his body and he scratches them until they bleed. We have tried regular lotion (doesn't work) and anti-itch cream but I hate to keep putting that on him.

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the very same itchy-scratch-till-I-bleed patches too and this cream helps me so much! It's chock full of healing ingredients. When the itching gets too awful I'll take a coarse dry shower brush and rub my skin with that till the itching subsides, no bleeding! Anyway, yeah, it's gross but I sympathize and hope this helps your son.

      Delete
  2. i love learning about new products, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice & informative write up ! I will keep this in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your posts so much! And I do wanna see the home decor post like lights in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first time I came to this blog and I found some relevant stuff here. Basically I keen to know new parameters of writing every-time and sometime it become really very hard to find such kind of platform.เป็นสิว ที่คาง

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting and informative post. keep it up. webstagram

    ReplyDelete