Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gift Guide: Lindsay's Picks

Lindsay, of the charming and informative blog Belle Belle Beauty, chose to share with us her favorite picks for the 2011 holiday season: lovely package deals to give (or treat yourself!) for every beauty aficionado. 


Probably no surprise to you, but beauty gifts are on the top of my wish list this holiday season.  Here are some of my favorites: 
  1. Bobbi Brown Party Eye Palette: A set of beautiful, classic nudes that every girl could use
  2. Laura Mercier Travel Brush Set: hauling around full-size brushes can be a drag during a holiday getaway. These are perfect to keep in your purse or for packing. 
  3. Deborah Lippmann Get This Party Started Nail Lacquer Trio: festive shades from the queen of glitter polishes
  4. Malin + Goetz Essentials Kit: fun way to introduce yourself to this brand
  5. Laura Mercier Mini Lip Glace Set: high shine gloss with loads of shades to play with
  6. Dior Beauty Deluxe 2011 Palette: true essentials in a classic, Dior tweed case
  7. Bliss Six-Pack Lemon and Sage Travel Pack: mini-luxe skin and bath treats
  8. Le Metier de Beaute Ken Downing's Lip & Nail Duo - Red My Lips: Lady-chic set from Neiman Marcus for the on-trend elegant lady
  9. NARS Sea of Love Set: cult-classic shades all in one box 

1 comment:

  1. great picks.. I don't usually spend that much money on cosmetic stuff... I do love makeup but I don't know, let's say I'm more into shoes and hats and sunglasses to cover my face.. although I do :LOVE nailpolish, I must own more than 50 shades.. and I want that trio now! so cool!

    ReplyDelete