Wednesday, November 2, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...!

A quickie list of the products I'm obsessing over lately:
favorites
1. Josie Maran Bare Naked Makeup Removing Wipes: I'm very much an advocate of everyday luxuries and these magical cleansing cloths are the epitome of luxe.  The cloths are thick, smell amazing, take off everything, and are super moisturizing; they contain Josie's signature ingredient, argan oil.  Plus, a portion of sales from each package is donated to help protect polar bears.  What's not to love?

2. Rose scented everything
I'm extremely drawn to rose scents as of late and couldn't resist purchasing this Rose Body Oil from Dr. Hauschka.  It absorbs into your skin much more quickly than lotion, so instead of feeling oiled up and greasy, you just feel soft and moisturized.  It's glorious.  I also couldn't pass up this Persian Rose roll on perfume by Pacifica.  It smells exactly like a rose garden at first, then quietly fades to reveal soft violet and myrrh notes.  It's very elegant and subtle.

3. Glitter manicures
I'm layering Sephora's Only Gold For Me gold glitter topcoat over every single nail polish I own lately.  Even other glitter polishes.  My nails have been looking like a disco party!  The gold topcoat looks especially great over this moody wine shade from Spa Ritual, Spice of Life; I got tons of compliments on it!


Your turn!  What beauty products are you loving and can't get enough of lately?  Spill it!

1 comment:

  1. yeah, disco nails!!
    I'm also really into rose lately, too. I often start out hating things that I later end up loving and rose is one of them.

    ReplyDelete